Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's Later

They're gone now.

William, too. He left to go to a friend's house.

But Lizzie and two friends are here, so I'm still in the positive as far as people. Oh, and my mother's here, as well. In fact, there're so many people in the house, there's no place left for an insomniac to go. Which is too bad, really, because we have three movies from Blockbuster that are late and I'd like to at least see one of them before I finally give up and take them back. But there are three girls upstairs asleep and my mother is asleep on the living room couch.

I think William had a good birthday, although it's hard to tell sometimes with him whether he's having fun or not. It's really hard when he has friends over and he's trying to impress them. He's easily embarrassed by his goofy family. Hopefully he had a good time, though. Can you believe, he's 16? I can't. Doesn't seem possible.

Oh well, I know this isn't much of an update, but this is all I can do right now. There's a lot to say about Grandma--she hasn't done anything major lately, thank goodness, it's the day to day habits and her obsessive-compulsiveness that's driving me insane--but I think I'd rather go read the newspaper (if it's here yet, gotta go check on that).

And maybe I can get some sleep eventually. It sucks being an insomniac. Especially on the weekends!