Friday, February 03, 2006

HELP!

There's just too much to do and not enough time to do it all!

I woke up this morning around 7. Immediately got on the computer and finished up some work that I couldn't complete the night before. Went to the house and met the furniture guy, the gas guy and the cleaning girl. Came back home (Wendell) shortly after noon. There was some issue with something I'd done for work that had to be figured out. Spent a considerable amount of time on that. Went down the street to the antique store to look at chairs for the breakfast nook dining table. Was supposed to meet Liz at Capel at 4 p.m. to pick up the rugs. Ended up calling Capel and asking them to just give Liz the rugs without me. Came home did small amount of packing. Left to meet Liz at new house. Was going to paint but Lizzy couldn't decide which room she really wanted. By the time she decided which room it was 7 p.m. Left for Lowes to get more paint (paint she had previously picked out was way too bright). Took paint chip from living room area to try to get match for touch up. Lowes people couldn't match paint, but I waited and waited and waited for them to try and it was after 8 p.m. before I left. Got home around. . .8:45. Tried to write some more on stupid project thing due for stupid class but it's too noisy now with everyone here and I can't concentrate.

See. A whole day over and I got NOTHING accomplished. It's 9:30 now and I haven't even eaten dinner!

What am I going to do? Somehow, between tomorrow and Thursday, I have to paint three rooms, pack stuff (even though we've hired packers, the more we pack ourselves the less we have to pay the moving company), see to it that everything gets moved, unpack, and write a 5-8 page paper complete with executive summary, power point slides and references (all in MLA format).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

How am I going to do all that? I don't even know where to start. I'm SOOO overwhelmed.

I'm losing my mind.